Swan Hill Rural City is a popular destination for visitors. Nestled on the banks of the Murray River and bathed in sunshine, the region enjoys a Mediterranean climate with low humidity and high sunlight hours. These same attributes added to the strong sense of community and range of community facilities has led to the region being regarded as a great place to live.
Ideally located within the economic heartland of southeast Australia, in the heart of the rich Murray Valley, the region is one of Australia's most diverse and productive rural areas.
In recent years the region has attracted significant investment in largescale horticulture and manufacturing leading to exciting new employment and business opportunities.
For information about Visiting, Living, Working or Investing in the municipality go to:
These are comprehensive websites providing information about the Swan Hill and Robinvale regions including;
You can also contact or visit the Swan Hill Region Information Centre on the corner of McCrae and Curlewis streets, Swan Hill. Phone +61 3 5032 3033, fax +61 3 5032 3032, or freecall (in Australia) 1800 625 373. The centre is open from 9am until 5pm, seven days a week.
- Information about the Swan Hill and Robinvale urban centres and other townships within the municipality;
- Visitor information like attractions and accommodation providers;
- Summary of economic information to assist with investing in the region
- Business and community directories;
- Contact details for tourism and economic development.
Or email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org