One lucky Swan Hill Rural City Council ratepayer will have $500 deducted from their 2017/18 rates simply by signing up to have rates notices delivered by email.
To be in the running for the $500 deduction, you must register for electronic rates notice delivery by Sunday, 1 October. You can do this by:
- Clicking on the link supplied in an email sent to ratepayers on 12 September; or
- Visiting swanhill.formsport.com.au
Once you have registered, all future rates notices will be delivered via email instead of post.
The winner of the $500 deduction will be drawn on Monday, 2 October and published here on the Council website.
For assistance with registering for electronic rates notices, contact Council on 5036 2333.
Terms and Conditions
Register for electronic rates notices – win $500 off your rates
- The competition is open to any ratepayer who has registered to receive their rates notice electronically.
- The registration must have been made between Saturday, 1 July 2017 and Sunday, 1 October 2017.
- Registration is made by activating the individual email link provided, or accessing the swanhill.formsport.com.au website.
- Employees of Swan Hill Rural City Council (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The $500 prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another person.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn on Monday, 2 October 2017. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email, and will be published on the Swan Hill Rural City Council website.
- Every effort has been made for these Terms and Conditions to be accurate. Council reserves the right to change any part of the Terms and Conditions as it sees fit, at any time, without notice.