Temporary full time position based in Swan Hill.
Applications are invited for the position of Information Technology Systems Development Officer to contribute in the development, analysis, implementation, and re-engineering of Council’s IT related business and reporting systems. The incumbent will also be responsible for application development under the appropriate framework and will ensure effective performance targets of Council’s Computer Systems are met.
Some key responsibility areas will include:
- Developing, implementing and improvements to the Council’s Web framework and configuration management platform.
- Driving continuous improvements, proof of concepts and exploring new technologies and industry best practices.
- Analyse departmental activities and trends, identify possible process improvements utilising existing IT infrastructure.
- Develop and Implement integration mechanisms between the disparate applications being used by Swan Hill Rural City Council.
- Log all IT Service Requests in the IT Service Desk software and maintain documentation associated with the position.
Attracting approximately $1,502 per week, in addition superannuation is paid at 10.5%. This is a temporary full time position within Council until September 2020.
Applications close at 12pm on Thursday, 17 October 2019. It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Wednesday, 23 October 2019.
- Application Pack
- Apply Now
Phone: (03) 5036 2333
Email: email@example.com Postal address: Swan Hill Rural City Council, PO Box 488, Swan Hill VIC 3585