Wednesday, 17 June 2020.
Every business faces exposure to risk – be it natural, such as bushfires or floods, or man-made or illness (epidemics), such as the current COVID-19 crisis. Without a plan to activate, your ability to shield your business from the fallout is already on the back foot.
This two-hour workshop ran by Small Business Victoria will show you how to put in place a practical plan to follow in the event of a threat to your business and hints to get you through the current situation.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is specifically tailored for Victorian businesses.
- Plan, prepare, respond and recover from a crisis
- Understand crisis planning
- Understand the impact of disaster
- Apply emergency planning development tools
- Identify key risks
- Develop plans, strategies and actions to follow
- Create your own crisis management plan
- Access tools, templates, support and resources
|When:||Wednesday, 17 June 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 pm