Are you a local contractor or supplier currently or wanting to do business with the Swan Hill Rural City Council?
The Swan Hill Rural City Council is changing their procurement process – and we are inviting your company to register with VendorPanel.
Swan Hill Rural City Council Director Corporate Services David Lenton said the new platform is intended to simplify the process of supplying Council with goods and services.
“Our new platform VendorPanel, is a multi-award winning platform developed and supported by a Victorian technology company.
“VendorPanel will expose your business to more opportunities and make it easier for Council staff to include you in our quotes and tender process,” he said.
Mr Lenton said VendorPanel is already used across Australia and one registration means exposure to other public sector Councils, departments and agencies.
“In future Council will only request quotes and tenders from businesses registered on VendorPanel,” he added.
Mr Lenton said if you have registered with our compliance platform Rapid Global, you will still need to register on VendorPanel Marketplace to ensure Council includes you when sourcing products and services.
“Registering for VendorPanel is free and it only takes a few minutes,” he said.
- Register via the VendorPanel Marketplace
- It’s FREE and only takes a couple of minutes
- Once you have registered you will be able to add colleagues to your company profile.
- You and your colleagues must be registered to be invited to respond to new projects and opportunities and will then be able to submit quotes and proposals
- Click here for some tips and tricks on getting set up quickly in Marketplace