An Ordinary Meeting of Council will be held on Tuesday, 18 August 2020, at the Swan Hill Town Hall Meeting Room 1, McCallum Street Swan Hill commencing at 2pm. The meeting will be closed to the public in compliance with the Governments COVID-19 restrictions (referring to mass gatherings).
Reports in the agenda include:
• S5 Delegation to CEO
• S6 Delegations to Members of Council Staff
• Governance Rules
• Public Transparency Policy
• Council Expenses Policy
• Audit and Risk Committee Charter
• Fourth Quarter KSI’s
• Community Satisfaction Survey
• Community Local Law No.2 (Amendment)
• Swan Hill Inc Budget
• Pioneer Settlement – Locomotive and Windmill Relocation Options
• Local Government Representation on the National Federation Reform Council
The final agenda can be viewed on Council’s website www.swanhill.vic.gov.au on the Friday prior to the meeting which may include other items not listed above.
The meeting will be livestreamed on Council’s website so that members of the community can observe the meeting in progress.
Public Question Time Forms can be submitted to the Council by email: firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
Chief Executive Officer