Due to COVID-19 restrictions the Scheduled Meeting of Council that was to be held on Tuesday 16 February 2021 has been deferred to Tuesday 23 February 2021 at the Swan Hill Town Hall Meeting Room 1, McCallum Street Swan Hill commencing at 2pm. The meeting will be open to the public and will comply with the Governments COVID-19 restrictions (referring to mass gatherings).
Reports in the Scheduled agenda include:
• Installation of Shade Sails at Ritchies IGA Carpark Robinvale
• Grant Programs and Opportunities 2021
• Planning Application 2020-044 – Two Lot Subdivision and Use and Development of Land for a dwelling on proposed Lot 2 in the Farming Zone affected by The Land Subject to inundation overlay
• Swan Hill Planning Scheme Amendment Request
• Asset Management Policy
• Local Roads Community Infrastructure Fund Round 2 – Proposed Projects
• Council Plan – Progress Report for The Second Quarter Of 2020/21
• Councillor Code of Conduct
• Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Policy and Procedure
• Community Engagement Policy and Guidelines
• Sign & Seal Report
• Councillor Assemblies – Record of Attendance and Agenda Items
• Swan Hill Drag Strip
• Investigate the viability of Swan Hill Rural City Council and the Murray River Group of Councils becoming a Designated Area Migration Area (DAMA)
• Support of Rate Gate and State Government Rate Reform
The final agenda can be viewed on Council’s website www.swanhill.vic.gov.au.
Any member of the public who is affected by an item on the agenda may come and speak at the open forum session on the day of the meeting. Anyone who wishes to do so must make an appointment with the Executive Department by phoning 5036 2348, appointments must be made before 3pm the day prior to the meeting.
The meeting will be livestreamed on Council’s website so that members of the community can observe the meeting in progress.
Public Question Time Forms can be submitted to the Council by email: firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
Chief Executive Officer