A Scheduled Meeting of Council will be held on Tuesday 16 March 2021, at the Swan Hill Town Hall Meeting Room 1, McCallum Street Swan Hill commencing at 2pm. The meeting will be open to the public and will comply with the Governments COVID-19 restrictions (referring to mass gatherings).
Reports in the Scheduled agenda include:
• Community Garden Policy
• Occupational Health and Safety Council Policy
• Fraud Control Policy and Procedure
• ‘Our Place’ Construction Tender
• Community Engagement Guidelines
• Australian Local Government Association (ALGA) Conference
• Pioneer Settlement – Monash Drive Car Parking Design
• ‘Our Place’ Pre-Construction Site Preparation Works
• Sign & Seal Report
• Councillor Assemblies – Record of Attendance and Agenda Items
• Airport Curfews
The final agenda can be viewed on Council’s website www.swanhill.vic.gov.au on the Friday prior to the meeting which may include other items not listed above.
Any member of the public who is affected by an item on the agenda may come and speak at the open forum session on the day of the meeting. Anyone who wishes to do so must make an appointment with the Executive Department by phoning 5036 2348, appointments must be made before 3pm the day prior to the meeting.
The meeting will be livestreamed on Council’s website so that members of the community can observe the meeting in progress.
Public Question Time Forms can be submitted to the Council by email: firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
Chief Executive Officer