A Scheduled Meeting of Council will be held on Tuesday 15 June 2021, at the Swan Hill Town Hall Meeting Room 1, McCallum Street Swan Hill commencing at 2pm. The meeting will be closed to the public and will comply with the Governments COVID-19 restrictions (referring to mass gatherings).
- Aerodrome Curfew and User Fees and Charges
- Asset Management – Road Management Plan and Asset Plan 2021
- Swan Hill Incorporated Annual Marketing Plan and Budget for 2021/22
- Mobile Food Trading
- Environmental Management Policy
- Revenue and Rating Plan
- Adoption of 2021/22 (2022) Budget
- Diversity Policy
- Deputy Mayor Position Policy
- Setting of Councillor Allowances
- Australian Local Government Association Voting Delegate
- Sign & Seal Report
- Councillor Assemblies – Record of Attendance and Agenda Items
The final agenda can be viewed on Council’s website www.swanhill.vic.gov.au on the Friday prior to the meeting which may include other items not listed above.
Physical attendance at this time is not possible due to COVID-19 restrictions so unfortunately there will be no open forum for this meeting.
The meeting will be livestreamed on Council’s website so that members of the community can observe the meeting in progress.
Public Question Time Forms can be submitted to the Council by email: email@example.com 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
Chief Executive Officer