A Scheduled Meeting of Council will be held on Tuesday 20 July 2021, at the Swan Hill Town Hall Meeting Room 1, McCallum Street Swan Hill commencing at 2pm. The meeting will be open to the public and will comply with the Governments COVID-19 restrictions (referring to mass gatherings).
• Designated Areas Migration Agreement (DAMA) Program
• Dryland Crops in the Swan Hill LGA Report
• Discontinuance and Disposal of Roads Policy
• Road Network Access for PBS A-Double Vehicles
• Long Term Financial Plan 2021/22 – 2030/31
• Council Plan – Progress Report for the Fourth Quarter of 2020/21
• S5 Instrument of Delegation to the Chief Executive Officer
• Sign & Seal Report
• Councillor Assemblies – Record of Attendance and Agenda Items
The final agenda can be viewed on Council’s website www.swanhill.vic.gov.au on the Friday prior to the meeting which may include other items not listed above.
The meeting will be livestreamed on Council’s website so that members of the community can observe the meeting in progress.
Public Question Time Forms can be submitted to the Council by email: firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
Chief Executive Officer