Are you 12 – 18 years of age? Want to win a fantastic prize?
Submit up to 3 photographs that best represent this year’s Youthspective theme, SPORT, for the chance to win!
- 15-18 years Judges Choice Award – $300 eftpos Gift Card
- 15-18 years People’s Choice Award – $50 iTunes Gift Card
- 12-14 years Judges Choice Award – $100 eftpos Gift Card
- 12-14 years People’s Choice Award – $50 iTunes Gift Card
Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your name, age, contact number and image titles.
Entries must be received by 5pm Friday, 23 June 2023.
Voting for the People’s Choice Award starts Monday, 26 June and finishes on Monday, 10 July 2023.
The winners presentation will be held at the Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery on Friday, 4 August 2023 at 6pm.
Conditions of entry
Conditions of entry
- Photographs must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Emails must include: photograph/s, the photographer’s name, age (see above), the title of the entry and a daytime phone number.
- You may enter up to 3 photographs.
- Colour or black and white images are acceptable.
- Your entry must be certified as being original and unaided work and any source imagery must be indicated at the time of entry. Please note that an email from a teacher stating this will be sufficient to cover all entries from a school.
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm Friday, 23 June 2023.
- Judging will be conducted by Chief Photographer of the Australian Football League, Michael Willson https://www.michaelwillson.com/ in conjunction with representatives from NOVO Youth Council.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- People’s Choice voting, in both age categories, begins on Monday, 26 June 2023 and will take place on the Swan Hill Regional Library’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/swanhilllibrary. One ‘like’ will equal one vote. The picture with the most ‘likes’ wins. The closing date for voting will be 5pm Monday, 10 July 2023.
- Photographs of the winners together with their names and ages may be used in publicity where the parents or guardians of the winners have given their consent.
- The rules of the competition may not be changed or modified and will be strictly applied.
- All personal information supplied will be used solely for the administration and management of the Swan Hill Regional Library Youthspective Photography Competition.
- Winning images may be selected for use in print or on the internet for Swan Hill Rural City Council and local publications.
- The prize for the 15 -18 years category is a $300 eftpos Gift Card.
- The prize for the 12 -14 years category is a $100 eftpos Gift Card.
- The People’s Choice category winners will win a $50 iTunes Gift Card.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, 21 July and presentations made at the Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery on Friday, 4 August 2023 at 6pm.
- Winning entries will be displayed in the Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery foyer during August 2023 following the presentation.
Thank you to our sponsor: NOVO Youth Council