A wide variety of information is publicly available. This can range from public registers or Council Minutes to planning permit applications and objections or submissions on Councillors’ allowance.
While most public information is on Council’s website, some information can only be viewed at Council’s offices during working hours.
Below is a list of information available to the public.
Available from Council’s Offices
- Overseas and interstate travel
- Minutes of meetings of special committees from the previous 12 months (does not include parts of meetings closed to the public)
- Agendas and minutes of ordinary and special Council meetings (does not include parts of meetings closed to the public)
- Delegations register under sections 87 and 98 of the Local Government Act
- Details of all property leases entered into by Council as lessor
- Register of authorised officers appointed under section 224 of the Local Government Act
- Donations and grants made by the Council during the financial year
- Agendas and minutes of ordinary and special meetings
- Annual Budget
- Annual Report
- Council Plan
- Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Register
- Public Notices
- Local Laws
- Personal Interest Returns Summary
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.