Council communicates with our community in a range of ways including:
- Telephone, email and mail
- In person
- Public meetings, including monthly Council meetings
- Council’s website
- Social media
- Advertising in local media
- Press releases and regular interviews within local media
- Brochures, flyers and posters
- Other newsletters such as Economic Development Unit, Performing Arts and Art Gallery
- Public consultation
- Community action and advisory groups
- Council Highlights
- Community surveys
- Community Planning
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.