Our first Gender Equality Action Plan was submitted to the commission on March 31, 2022.
We have outlined three key priorities for our organisation that we will work to achieve by 2025:
- Ensure the language of our communications, recruitment, staff, and community engagement is:
- free from bias
- encourages diversity
- promotes non-traditional roles
- Identify and remove barriers for women to access jobs or career progression
- Build understanding and awareness of discrimination, harassment, and violence toward women
Please note: The Gender Equality Action Plan may be subject to change following feedback from the Commission.
Gender Equality Committee
Council has an established Gender Equality Committee. The committee will:
- provide advice and recommendations to our Executive Leadership Team
- ensure compliance in meeting Council obligations under the Gender Equality Act 2020
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.