|COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES DEPARTMENT – PROVISION OF BROKERED SERVICES
|DATE CURRENT AS AT
|DATE TO BE REVIEWED
Council’s Community Care Services provides a range of services via sub contract arrangements for various Care agencies.
This Policy acknowledges the opportunities brokered works provides, such as:
- Additional hours of work for part time workers
- Utilising staff trained with specific skills (Personal Care)
- Delivering services to the local community that may not be delivered if this department’s staff is not able to do so.
All Community Care Services staff are responsible for the implementation of service standards as detailed in their position descriptions.
The delivery of brokered works will be dependent on the availability of staff and resources and Council’s Community Care Services’ capacity to deliver services that meet standards of service delivery in a manner that is safe for staff and clients.
Charges for services will be assessed annually and determined during the budget process.
- Aged Care Act (Commonwealth) 1997 and associated Principles
- Home & Community Care Act (Commonwealth) 1985
- Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- Health Records Act 2001
- Freedom of Information Act 1982
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004
- Community Care Common Standards
Signed: Mayor Les McPhee
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.