|POLICY TITLE||COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES DEPARTMENT – SERVICE STANDARDS|
|DATE ADOPTED||AUGUST 2007|
|DATE CURRENT AS AT||MARCH 2017|
|DATE TO BE REVIEWED||MARCH 2020|
Council’s Community Care Services provides a range of funded and brokered services that are required to be delivered within a framework of quality.
All Community Care Services staff are responsible for the implementation of service standards as detailed in their position descriptions.
Community Care Services program standards of service delivery will meet funding body and legislative requirements.
Staff will ensure that directives, procedures, tools/forms and protocol development within the various service delivery components are documented and in place to meet requirements.
- Aged Care Act (Commonwealth) 1997 and associated Principles
- Home & Community Care Act (Commonwealth) 1985
- Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- Health Records Act 2001
- Freedom of Information Act 1982
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004
- Community Care Common Standards
Signed: Mayor Les McPhee
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.