The Federal Government has committed over $1.2 million dollars in funding to upgrade the Swan Hill Aerodrome.
The upgrade will include:
- Reinforcement of two ends of the current primary 1495m runway to improve the safety, and useful life and allow larger aircraft to access the runway.
- Resurface the natural runway with gravel to become the secondary runway for Air Ambulance and recreational aviators use when the main runway is unavailable.
- A dedicated aircraft parking apron will provide bays for additional aerodrome users.
- The installation of an automated Weather Station.
- Additional hanger space and the provision of Jet A1 fuel.
Phone: 5036 2333
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.