The Swan Hill Rural City Council has prepared Amendment C59 to the Swan Hill Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the Amendment is:
- Lot 1, PS731117, 52 Werril Street, Swan Hill (part of); and
- Lot 2, PS313547, 54 Werril Street, Swan Hill (part of).
The Amendment proposes to:
- Rezone part of 52 Werril Street, Swan Hill from General Residential Zone to Low Density Residential Zone;
- Delete the Development Plan Overlay, Schedule 1 from part of 52 Werril Street and part of 54 Werril Street, Swan Hill;
- Amend Planning Scheme Map No. 40; and
- Amend Planning Scheme Map No. 40DPO.
C59 amendment documents
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 21 October 2016.
A submission must be sent to:
Swan Hill Rural City Council
PO Box 488
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge until the end of the two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.