Home > Business > Food Businesses > Registration / Renewal / Transfer
Applications to register / renew or transfer your food business.

Registration / Renewal / Transfer

Complete and return the application with payment to Public Health Services.

If you buy a business without an inspection report, you will be liable for all outstanding orders on that property.

For more information contact
Public Health Services
Phone: (03) 5036 2591

Did you find this information useful?

How can we improve this page?

Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.