Community planning is a vital part of Council and is recognised in our Council Plan.
Community planning gives our community members a combined voice for projects the community sees as important.
This also helps Council learn what our community would like to see and be involved in.
Since the planning program started, 11 communities have developed their plans.
The plans are managed by community groups with the help of community volunteers to carry out projects.
Plans are reviewed as decided by each community.
- Piangil Multi-purpose Centre
- A makeover for many community parks including:
- Manangatang’s Mallee Garden and Lowan Park
- Woorinen South Recreation Reserve
- Wemen Public Hall
- Swan Hill’s George Lay Park
- Ultima Lions Club Park
- Waterway trail walks for Boundary Bend, Lake Boga, Robinvale and Swan Hill
- Improving the Nyah District’s natural surrounds and celebrating its heritage
- Exciting events at Beverford
Community Planning and Development
Phone: (03) 5036 2333