The Community Development Fund provides grants of up to $5,000 to eligible community groups and organisations. Generally, funding is granted for the following types of projects:
- Structural repairs or minor upgrades to community facilities
- New or upgraded equipment essential to the operation of the community group
- Addressing current OHS or risk management issues
- New programs or activities within a community
- Projects for specific high-needs groups
- Projects that promote local sustainability initiatives, environmental innovation, proud community spaces, responsible water usage and conservation.
- Club capacity (Eg. planning, support and training for organisations and club volunteers).
- The protection, conservation and restoration of heritage items and assets.
|Funding limit||Up to $5,000 to eligible community groups and organisations|
||Early May 2023|
|Applications close||June 2023|
|Successful applicants notified
||Late July 2023|
|Projects must be completed before
||Thursday, 30 May 2024|
To discuss the requirements of your application contact Council’s Community and Recreation Grants Officer.
In person: Swan Hill Region Information Centre
Phone: (03) 5032 3033
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.