The Community Development Fund provides grants of up to $5,000 to eligible community groups and organisations. Generally, funding is granted for the following types of projects:
- Structural repairs or minor upgrades to community facilities
- New or upgraded equipment essential to the operation of the community group
- Addressing current OHS or risk management issues
- New programs or activities within a community
- Projects for specific high-needs groups
- Projects that promote local sustainability initiatives, environmental innovation, proud community spaces, responsible water usage and conservation.
- Club capacity (Eg. planning, support and training for organisations and club volunteers).
- The protection, conservation and restoration of heritage items and assets.
|Funding limit||Up to $5,000 to eligible community groups and organisations|
||1 May 2023 at 9am|
|Applications close||9 June 2023 at 5pm|
|Successful applicants notified
||Late July 2023|
|Projects must be completed before
||Friday, 31st May 2024|
To discuss the requirements of your application contact Council’s Community and Recreation Grants Officer.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.