In response to the impacts of COVID-19, Council is offering local hospitality businesses the opportunity to apply for a grant to pay for entertainment within their premises. It is hoped that this grant will help strengthen business in the short-term by encouraging patronage.
Local hospitality businesses can apply for Live Entertainment grants to pay for artists to perform at their venue.
Council have developed a list of entertainers as a guide to choose from and can provide it on request should you be successful in obtaining a grant.
|Funding limit||Apply for two Live Entertainment Grants of up to $500 each for local hospitality businesses|
||Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 9am|
|Successful Notifications||Within 2 weeks of submission|
|Entertainment must occur before||Thursday, 30 June 2022|
To discuss the requirements of your application contact Council’s Economic Development and Events Officer.
In person: Swan Hill Region Information Centre
Phone: (03) 5032 3033
- A hospitality business
- Be based within the Swan Hill municipality
- Entertainment must be inclusive and accessible to everyone within the premises
- If applicable, Council Permit to be obtained.
Allocation of funding
Allocation of funding
Council aims to support local businesses and to contribute to positive economic and social outcomes for the municipality.
- Submit an online application form
- Await the assessment of your application
- Notification and Funding Agreement
- Acquittal and Payment on completion of the activity
- Successful applicants will enter into a Funding Agreement with Council. Successful applicants are responsible to ensure they manage the entertainment and abide by COVID-safe rules and regulations.
- Entertainment must occur before the 30 June 2022
- Late applications are unable to be accepted
It is a condition of the support or funding that Council is recognised as a sponsor and acknowledged on promotional material.
The entertainment must occur before receiving reimbursement from Council and an invoice for the cost of the entertainment (up to $500 per grant) must be provided alongside a verification by the entertainer (form provided). The invoice must include the unique purchase order number.
If entertainment cannot take place as stipulated in the Local Entertainment Grants application, please update Council on any changes. This will enable Council to determine the outcome of your funding.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.