Is the organisation incorporated*
Does the applicant organisation operate in the municipality?*
Is membership or participation in the organisation or its activities open to all Council residents?*
How many members do you have?*
What are the objectives of your organisation/role within the community?*
Primary contact person*
Amount requested* (Maximum amount funded is $3000)
Please provide a brief description of your project*
Who will benefit from your project? i.e. members of the group, the whole community etc *
What will your project achieve?*
How will you deliver this project?*
Which Council or Community Plan will your project address?*
Financial information and budget
Are you applying to any other funding ?*
Project income and expenditure
- Income must equal expenditure
- Income from your organisation should at least match Council’s contribution in cash and/or in kind
- Examples of expenditure include equipment purchase, printing and stationary, consultants fees, catering, insurance, repairs and maintenance, sundry expenses etc.
Please attach quotes to undertake your project to this application. Projects which support local businesses where purchases are required will be looked upon favourably.
(Upload limit: 2MB per file. Acceptable file types: pdf, doc, docx, png, jpg, jpeg, gif.)
Additional quotes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If successfully funded, explain how your organisation will acknowledge councils contribution to the project?*
Tick all that are applicable.
If any of the following documents are applicable to your application, please email them to email@example.com
- Incorporation Certificate or Australian Taxation Office Endorsement as a charity
- Tax exempt fund or deductable gift recipient
- Any supporting documentation e.g. site plans, letters of support etc
- Business, strategic or other relevant planning documents i.e. exert of community plans, council plans, organisation’s business plans
I the undersigned, certify that the information contained in this application is a true and accurate record of our intentions.