Home > Community > Health > Immunisations > Immunisation history request

Immunisation history request

Swan Hill Rural City Council keeps immunisation records for people vaccinated during our school programs and our open immunisation sessions. The records are kept for 25 years from the date of the last vaccination.

If you require an immunisation statement or certificate contact the Australian Immunisation Register.

To request an immunisation history from Council please complete the online form below.

Who is this request for?

Immunisation history request for myselfImmunisation history request as the parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18

Child's details - Vaccinee

Your details - Vaccinee

Did you know...

Early childhood and childcare services can only accept an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).

History certificates provided by Council or your GP will no longer be accepted.

You can print a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement from your myGov account, by calling AIR on phone 1800 653 809 or by visiting a Medicare or Centrelink office. For more information visit No Jab No Play.

Full name (required)

Date of birth (required)

Medicare number (required)

Contact details - Parent

Parent / Guardian name (required)

Phone (required)

Email address

Postal address (required)

Immunisation history collection

How would you like to receive the immunisation history? (required)


I declare that I am the parent / guardian of the child listed

I declare that my name and contact details are correct

For more information please contact:
Public Health Services
Phone: (03) 5036 2591