This Local Law applies throughout the Swan Hill Rural City municipality.
The purpose of this Local Law is to provide:
- the peace, order and good governance of the municipal district;
- a safe and healthy environment so that the community can enjoy a quality of life that meets its expectations;
- the safe and equitable use and enjoyment of public and municipal places;
- the protection and enhancement of the amenity and environment of the municipal district;
- the fair and reasonable use and enjoyment of private land;
- the uniform and fair application of this Local Law;
- to prevent damage to Council property and infrastructure;
- manage, regulate and control the keeping of animals and birds; and
- regulate, prohibit and control the consumption of alcohol in designated areas within the municipal district.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.