This page will be updated as new information on Council services, facilities and events becomes available. This information is subject to change, based on government advice.
If you have questions, please call us on 5036 2333, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us online during business hours (click on the question at the bottom right of your screen to start chatting).
Following announcements by the Victorian Government yesterday, Tuesday 20 July, 2021, the current lockdown will be extended and current settings will continue for the next seven days until Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 11.59pm.
A number of changes apply to Swan Hill Rural City Council services.
Under these current lockdown restrictions there are only five reasons for Victorians to leave their home: getting the food and the supplies you need, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if you can’t do it from home, or to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location.
Council Service updates from Tuesday, 20 July, are as follows:
These Council services will remain operating during these current restrictions:
- Robinvale Resource Centre – by appointment for Centrelink services only
- Waste collection – kerbside
- Maternal Child Health- modified service
- Community Care services – modified service
- Meals on Wheels- modified service
- Home care- modified service
- Swan Hill Out of School Hours Service
- Outdoor playgrounds
- Outdoor skate parks and outdoor communal gym equipment
- Post Office services only at Pioneer Settlement
- Swan Hill Regional Library – click and collect services only
- Scheduled sales at the Swan Hill Regional Livestock Exchange will continue and COVID-19 safe regulations will apply
- Swan Hill Youth Support Program – doors are closed but seeing clients in Covid-safe environment
Open to authorised services only
- Swan Hill and Robinvale Landfill and Transfer Stations will be available to essential service providers only
These Council services will be closed to the public until the current restrictions are lifted:
- Council office at Splatt Street, Swan Hill
- Landfill and Transfer Stations
- Swan Hill Regional Livestock Exchange
- L2P Learner Driver Program
- Big Green Shed at Swan Hill Landfill
- Community centres at Lake Boga, Manangatang, Nyah and Woorinen SouthSenior citizens centres at Swan Hill, Robinvale, Nyah West and Manangatang
- Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum
- Pioneer Settlement (except the post office, which will continue to operate with limited hours 10am – 2pm)
- Heartbeat of the Murray laser light show
- Robinvale Community Arts Centre
- Robinvale Leisure Centre
- Swan Hill Leisure Centre
- Swan Hill Regional Art Gallery
- Swan Hill Regional Library – click and collect services permitted
- Swan Hill Region Information Centre
- Swan Hill Stadium
- Swan Hill Town Hall
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.