Please contact the Booking Office in person or by phone to make a booking for a patron with special needs.
Swan Hill Town Hall PACC
- Parking – Drop off / pick up point available directly in front of the Swan Hill Town Hall. There is one disabled parking space within close proximity to the venue on McCallum Street and Beveridge Street.
- Wheelchair access – The Swan Hill Town Hall PACC features wheelchair accessible entrances, seating and toilets. There are four wheelchair spaces on the ground floor in Row B (theatre style) in the downstairs auditorium. Depending on the layout, wheelchair spaces can be negotiated depending on seating availability and patron preference. Wheelchair access to meeting rooms via lift.
- Hearing impaired – There is a hearing loop available throughout the Swan Hill Town Hall PACC.
- Wheelchair access – The Harrison Theatre has three wheelchair spaces in Row A.
- Parking – There is one disabled parking space within close proximity to the venue.
- Wheelchair Access – The Memorial Theatre has two wheelchair spaces in Row A.
Companion Card promotes the right of people with a disability, who require a companion, to fair ticketing at Victorian events and venues.
Each bearer of a Companion Card must pay for their own ticket and a second ticket will be issued at no charge for the patrons companion/carer.
The Companion Card holder must present their card upon purchasing their ticket to be eligible for the carers ticket. For more information visit www.companioncard.vic.gov.au
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.