- There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets except as required by law.
- Tickets must be paid for upon booking. Tickets cannot be reserved.
- The right of admission is reserved by the front of house manager at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discounted price may be asked to produce the relevant concession card to verify their discounted tickets. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the front of house manager’s discretion or when there is a convenient break in the program, if at all.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the venue half an hour one hour before the performance starting time. Tickets can be collected from the Swan Hill Region Information Centre during business hours, or from the venue where the performance is being held half an hour one hour before the performance starting time.
- The Swan Hill Region Information Centre Booking or Swan Hill Town Hall Performing Arts and Conference Center Booking Offices cannot take responsibility if you do not or cannot attend the performance(s) confirmed in your booking.
Refunds for event cancellation
If an event is cancelled or postponed before it begins, we will provide a refund to you.
If your allocated seating tickets are lost or stolen you must produce proof of the original purchase before a lost ticket voucher or replacement tickets are issued. The Swan Hill Region Information Centre reserves the right not to replace general admission tickets.
All prices are subject to change without notice until your booking is confirmed. Bookings are confirmed when full payment is received.
Tickets can be collected from the Swan Hill Region Information Centre during business hours, or from the venue where the performance is being held half an hour one hour before the performance starting time.
Groups might be entitled to tickets at a reduced rate where applicable. Where there is a discounted group price, tickets must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Group bookings can be made by contacting the Booking Office in person or over the phone.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.