Home > Environment and Waste > Injured Wildlife
Injured Wildlife

Injured Wildlife

If you see injured or orphaned native animals such as kangaroos, possums, lizards and snakes etc. on roads or in public areas contact your local vet or any of the following services.

Wildlife Rescue Australia
Wildlife Rescue Australia is a non-profit voluntary organisation providing a 24 hour call centre to report a sick, injured or orphaned animals.
Phone: 1300 596 457
Website: Wildlife Rescue Australia

Help For Wildlife
Help for Wildlife is a 24 hour statewide emergency service and is a voluntary, non-profit organisation established to assist with distressed wildlife on all levels.
Phone: 0477 555 611
Website: Help For Wildlife

Wildlife Victoria
Wildlife Victoria responds to calls through the emergency phone service when you report a sick, injured or orphaned animal. They use a comprehensive database to locate the nearest available and suitably experienced volunteer who then locates the animal and determines the most appropriate course of action.
Phone: 1300 094 535
Website: Wildlife Victoria

Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
Phone: 136 186
Website: Sick injured or orphaned wildlife

Did you find this information useful?

How can we improve this page?

Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.

Please include your email address if you would like a reply.