Home > Business > Business Permits > Itinerant trading
Itinerant trading

Itinerant trading

You will require this permit if you intend to sell or provide goods or services or fundraise on Council land or footpath (for less than 24 days per year).

If you intend to sell food please submit a Statement of Trade before proceeding with this permit application.

Preparing your application

  • Provided a copy of your Certificate of Currency for your Public Liability Insurance
  • Provided written approval from the business proprietor (if applicable)
  • Attached a copy of your Streatrader Statement of Trade Certificate (if applicable)

Application form

For more information contact:
Public Health Services
Phone: (03) 5036 2591