Home > Environment and Waste > Emergency Management
Emergency Management

Emergency Management

Municipal Emergency Management Plan

Municipal Emergency Management Plan

The economic and social effects of emergencies including loss of life, destruction of property, and dislocation of communities are inevitable. Coping with hazards gives our reason and focus for planning. Hazards exist within all communities whether they...

Emergency information

For information on current emergencies, listen to ABC Mildura Swan Hill on 102.1 FM. Radio stations 3SH on 1332 AM and MIXX FM on 107.7 FM also provide full local coverage.



Preparation is your best defence against the many types of emergency.


Council co-ordinates support for our community to deal with the effects of an emergency.


After an emergency there are many support services available.
000In case of emergency

For Fire Brigade, Police or Ambulance services in an emergency ALWAYS phone 000

State Emergency Service:
132 500

Police stations

  • Swan Hill – 03 5036 1600
  • Robinvale – 03 5026 3002
  • Lake Boga – 03 5037 2201
  • Manangatang -03 5035 1291
  • Nyah – 03 5030 2435

Swan Hill Rural City Council
Swan Hill Rural City Council Reception
Phone: (03) 5036 2333
After hours emergency: 0419 888 779

Did you find this information useful?

How can we improve this page?

Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.

Please include your email address if you would like a reply.