All residential properties within the declared waste collection areas of the Municipality with a habitable residence, must pay the garbage collection service charge. These charges are itemised on residents’ rate notices.
|Charges for the 2020/21 financial year
|Garbage services||240 litre garbage bin + 240 litre recycling bin||$508 per year|
|120 litre garbage bin + 240 litre recycling bin||$335 per year|
|Green waste service
(optional – Swan Hill only)
|240 litre green waste bin||$95 per year|
Changing your bin service
To change your bin service, download the Garbage Collection Service Application form.
Bin changes include:
- Request a smaller garbage bin
- Request a larger garbage bin *
- Request a new service
- Cancel a green waste service *
- Stolen bins and bin maintenance
* A fee will apply for upsizing garbage bins or cancelling a green waste service.
Garbage bins are the property of Council. Bin serial numbers are recorded.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.