Pay an infringement

Infringement notices are issued in accordance with State when a law or regulation is broken i.e. animal management, parking, health or local laws.

How to pay

In person

Step 1.Bring your infringement notice with you

Customer service

45 Splatt Street
Swan Hill
VIC 3585

72 Herbert Street
VIC 3549

View our opening hours

Step 2.Pay

Pay with cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS, Mastercard or Visa. We do not accept Diners Club and American Express.


Step 1.Have the infringement notice with you

Locate the infringement number

Step 2.Have your credit card ready

Please note we are unable to accept Diners Club or American Express.

Step 3.Call customer service

03 5036 2333


Step 1.Prepare a cheque or money order

Payable to Swan Hill Rural City Council and crossed 'Not Negotiable'

Step 2.Return with the infringement notice to

Swan Hill Rural City Council
PO Box 488
Swan Hill
VIC 3585

Step 3.If you want a receipt

Write your name and address on the infringement notice and we will mail it to you. 

Payment plan

You may be eligible to have the due date of your infringement extended.

To find out more, see 'Payment plan / extension of time to pay' on our Infringements page.

Request an internal review

You can apply to have your infringement notice reviewed.

See the infringements page for details or the back of the infringement notice.

Lost or misplaced infringement notices

If you have misplaced your infringement notice, please contact us to request a replacement.