The bushfire planning provisions and bushfire building regulations make sure new developments are more resilient to bushfire.
The regulations also set out how landowners can keep their property fire ready.
The Department of Planning and Community Development (DPCD) has a range of information about bushfire planning and building requirements.
- Planning and building for bushfire protection
- Regional bushfire planning assessments
- Bushfire Management Overlay
- Complying with the bushfire planning conditions
- Bushfire planning training