Wednesday, 4 October 2023
Breaking News
Information for private drinking water carters.

Private Drinking Water Carters

All water transport vehicles operating in Victoria require Food Act registration or notification through Streatrader .

Streatrader is a state-wide single registration system specifically designed for temporary and mobile food businesses, food vending machines and water transport vehicles that want to operate across more than one municipality.

Streatrader will support temporary and mobile food businesses with registration applications, and lodging notification and statement of trade documents with the relevant council.

Private drinking water carters must

  • Register with Streatrader where a water transport vehicle is in a garage
  • Keep records of which water companies you purchase your drinking water from
  • Submit Food Act statements of trade

Information for private drinking water carters

For more information or to register your business visit:

For more information or assistance please contact:
Public Health Services
Phone: (03) 5036 2591

Did you find this information useful?

How can we improve this page?

Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.

Please include your email address if you would like a reply.