Home > Business > Business Permits > Footpath trading
Footpath trading

Footpath trading

Local business traders who want to use the footpath for commercial activity must apply for a Footpath Trading Permit if they want to:

  • Display advertising signs.
  • Have goods for sale or display.
  • Operate an outdoor eating area on Council land.

Preparing your application

  • Provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
  • Provide your completed Footpath Trading Permit Plan
  • Provide a copy of your liquor licence (if applicable)

Application form

Complete the Footpath Trading Application Form below and return it to Council with the required documentation and fee.

For further information
Local Laws
Phone: (03) 5036 2346 (office hours only)