Local business traders who want to use the footpath for commercial activity must apply for a Footpath Trading Permit if they want to:
- Display advertising signs.
- Have goods for sale or display.
- Operate an outdoor eating area on Council land.
Preparing your application
- Provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
- Provide your completed Footpath Trading Permit Plan
- Provide a copy of your liquor licence (if applicable)
Complete the Footpath Trading Application Form below and return it to Council with the required documentation and fee.
Phone: (03) 5036 2346 (office hours only)