The Event Support Fund recognises the benefits of events to our community and municipality, including tourism and the local economy.
Through this program, Council provides assistance to new and existing events that provide significant social and economic benefits to our communities. Support will be considered for events that meet one of the following:
- New or emerging events
- Existing events which provide significant economic and/or social benefit to the region
- Existing events that have been funded for more than three years will have to show a new or innovative element to their event to continue to receive funding.
Event support is available in the form of event sponsorship and/or logistical support.
- Community events can apply for up to $1,000
- Minor events can apply for up to $2,000
- Large events can to apply for up to $5,000
|Applications open||1 May 2023 at 9am|
|Applications close||9 June 2023 at 5pm|
|Successful applicants notified
||Late July 2023|
|Event must occur before
||Before 30, June 2024|
Should you require more information contact should be made with Council ‘s Economic Development and Events Officer.
How can we improve this page?
Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.
Please include your email address if you would like a reply.