Thursday, 22 February 2024
Breaking News
Building Permit Application Form. Energy Rating Declaration. Checklists. Additional building forms.

Building Forms


Apply Online

Building Permit
At this time we are unable to accept any new building permit applications for the Swan Hill Municipality (Domestic or Commercial). You will need to engage the services of a Private Building Surveyor.
Report and Consent
(Including 29A Report and Consent for Demolitions)
Request for Stormwater information (Legal Point of Discharge)(LPOD)
Property Information Regulation 51(1)(2)(3)
Register Swimming Pool/Spa
Private Building Surveyor Permit (Section 80, 30 and 72/73)
Request a copy of Building Plans / Documents
Pay a fee

For more information on your property title and title plan visit

OR you can contact the following outlets for copies of titles

  • Landata Phone 1800 738 532
  • SAI Global Phone 1300 730 000
  • Titles Office Country callers 8636 2020

For more information on building regulations and requirements visit

Did you find this information useful?

How can we improve this page?

Your feedback will help us improve the information on this page.

Please include your email address if you would like a reply.